The #1 Brawl Stars free private server. Play your favorite game Brawl Star on our free private servers reBrawl. Feel free to enjoy a new gaming experience!Gales is a tireless handyman who gets no rest.
He blasts foes with a wide shot of wind and snow and his Super pushes them back with a huge gust of wind. This post refers to a very controversial topic that I have been asking for a lot and for a long time to talk about it and I have decided to create this post for it. I hope they appreciate the effort.
|Server||Null’s Brawl, ReBrawl|
Null’s brawl – Download *new
ReBrawl – Download
http://gestyy.com/eqAPJb [ Android ]
Brawl Stars Private Server Download [ Android ]
Download – surge
For now, download the latest version of Null’s Brawl.
Gale is a Chromatic Brawler who can be unlocked as a Brawl PassWith his Super, Gale can create a wide and long-range gust of wind that can push back enemies.
Attack: Polar Vortex
“Gale blasts a large snow ball wall at his enemies!”
Gale shoots 5 long range snowballs which travel in a straight line, each dealing low amounts of damage.
Super: Gale Force!
“Gale delivers an almighty gust of wind and snow, pushing back all enemies caught in its path.”
Gale’s Super creates a wide wind-like projectile that passes through walls and pushes enemies away.
Blustery Blow “Gale’s Super now stuns enemies that are pushed against obstacles from his Super.”
If Gale’s Super pushes enemies into walls, they will be stunned for 0.5 seconds. This does not activate if the enemies are pushed into water.
- Gale’s snowballs from his main attack do not originate from his center, making it impossible to hit a single target with all 5 snowballs. The most a single Brawler can be hit by is 3 snowballs.
- Gale’s Super allows him to displace enemies into his favor, depending on the situation. He can either push them away from him and his team to save them or push the enemy team into his, allowing for allied close-range Brawlers to deal more damage.
- Gale’s Super and Gadget can be used to push enemies into the poison clouds in Solo Showdown.
Brawl Pass is a feature implemented in the May 2020 update that allows players to earn rewards and progress through the game. Tokens can be used to unlock tiers that reward you with gems, power points, and boxes.
Quests reward a player additional Tokens after completing a quest. There are different types of quest: small, medium and large. Quests are unlocked after reaching 300 Trophies. Some quests are exclusive to the Brawl Pass only, and cannot be progressed without the pass.
Small Quests – 100 Tokens each:
- Win 3 games in a specific Event
- Defeat 12 enemies in a specific Event
- Heal 30000 points of health in a specific Event
- Deal 90000 points of damage in a specific Event
- Complete level in Boss Fight or Robo Rumble for the first five levels
- Win a game in Big Game for the first five games
- Win 3 games with a specific Brawler
- Defeat 12 enemies with a specific Brawler
- Heal 30000 points of health with a specific Brawler
- Deal 90000 points of damage with a specific Brawler
Medium Quests – 250 Tokens each:
- Win 6 games in a specific Event
- Defeat 24 enemies in a specific Event
- Heal 60000 points of health in a specific Event
- Deal 180000 points of damage in a specific Event
- Win 6 games with a specific Brawler
- Defeat 24 enemies with a specific Brawler
- Heal 60000 points of health with a specific Brawler
- Deal 180000 points of damage with a specific Brawler
Large Quests – 500 Tokens each:
- Win 10 games in a specific Event
- Defeat 40 enemies in a specific Event
- Heal 100000 points of health in a specific Event
- Deal 300000 points of damage in a specific Event
- Win 10 games with a specific Brawler
- Defeat 40 enemies with a specific Brawler
- Heal 100000 points of health with a specific Brawler
- Deal 300000 points of damage with a specific Brawler